SALT LAKE CITY, UT: Grider Announced as President of AAPC
American Academy of Professional Coders, May 24, 2010
The American Academy of Professional Coders has announced the appointment of Deborah Grider as president, effective July 1st. She succeeds Reed Pew, who was recently appointed chairman of the board of directors for Eli Research's healthcare group, which includes AAPC, Inhealthcare, ASHIM, and Practice Builders. Grider joined AAPC one year ago as vice president of strategic development.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised