OAKLAND: Arcadian Health names Novello General Counsel
Arcadian Health, May 24, 2010
Arcadian Health has named James Novello senior vice president and General Counsel. Most recently, Novello was vice president assistant general counsel for Molina Healthcare, where he implemented regulatory compliance, risk management, and HIPAA government investigations. Before that, he was senior healthcare counsel at K&R Group.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending