OAKLAND: Arcadian Health names Novello General Counsel
Arcadian Health, May 24, 2010
Arcadian Health has named James Novello senior vice president and General Counsel. Most recently, Novello was vice president assistant general counsel for Molina Healthcare, where he implemented regulatory compliance, risk management, and HIPAA government investigations. Before that, he was senior healthcare counsel at K&R Group.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models