OAKLAND: Arcadian Health names Novello General Counsel
Arcadian Health, May 24, 2010
Arcadian Health has named James Novello senior vice president and General Counsel. Most recently, Novello was vice president assistant general counsel for Molina Healthcare, where he implemented regulatory compliance, risk management, and HIPAA government investigations. Before that, he was senior healthcare counsel at K&R Group.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers