AUGUSTA, GA: Davis named CEO at University Health Care System
University Health Care System, June 7, 2010
James R. Davis has assumed the position of University Health Care System president/CEO, succeeding J. Larry Read who announced his retirement in late March after 11 years in the position. Davis joined University in January 2009 as executive vice president/COO. He came to University from St. Elizabeth Health Center in Youngstown, OH, a 550-bed tertiary care hospital and part of the three-hospital Humility of Mary Health Partners system.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'