MIAMI: Miami Jewish Health System names new CFO
Miami Jewish Health Systems, June 7, 2010
Miami Jewish Health Systems has named Lisa Jo Desmarteau as its CFO. She previously served as CFO for Joseph L. Morse Geriatric Center, a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, 280-bed long-term care facility in Palm Beach County, FL. In her new role, Desmarteau will oversee financial planning, fiscal policy, budgeting, and financial reporting for the nonprofit healthcare organization.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion