NAPLES, FL: HMA names new CIO
Health Management Associates, Inc., June 7, 2010
Health Management Associates, Inc. has appointed Ken Chatfield as its new CIO effective June 1. He has served as a senior technology executive over the past 22 years and has been with several top firms; most recently with Versata Software, Inc. based in Austin, TX.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program