SAN FRANCISCO: Long named CEO of Blue Shield of California Foundation
Blue Shield of California Foundation, June 7, 2010
Peter Long has been named the new President and CEO of Blue Shield of California Foundation. Long currently serves as senior vice president for executive operations at the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, where he oversees activities related to U.S. global health policy. Before that, he served as a senior program officer and director of Research and Planning at The California Endowment in Los Angeles.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts