NASHVILLE: HealthSpring Announces Management Changes
HealthSpring, Inc. announced that Sharad Mansukani, MD, is now vice chairman for strategic planning of the board and has ceased to be an executive officer and part-time employee. Mansukani has served on the HealthSpring board since June 2007 and, since November 2008, has served as the company's executive vice president–CSO. HealthSpring also announced that Mark A. Tulloch, executive vice president-enterprise operations, has been named COO, a title held by HealthSpring President Michael G. Mirt.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions