NASHVILLE: HealthSpring Announces Management Changes
HealthSpring, Inc. announced that Sharad Mansukani, MD, is now vice chairman for strategic planning of the board and has ceased to be an executive officer and part-time employee. Mansukani has served on the HealthSpring board since June 2007 and, since November 2008, has served as the company's executive vice president–CSO. HealthSpring also announced that Mark A. Tulloch, executive vice president-enterprise operations, has been named COO, a title held by HealthSpring President Michael G. Mirt.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream