MADISON, WI: Shorter named group chair at AHLA
Godfrey & Kahn, June 7, 2010
Thomas N. Shorter has been appointed chair of the American Health Lawyers Association's Labor and Employment Practice Group. Shorter's one-year term will begin on June 26. Shorter served as the practice group's vice chair from 2007-2010. Shorter will focus on developing educational materials and events for members about labor and employment law in the healthcare industry. Shorter is a member of Godfrey & Kahn's Labor & Employment and Health Care Practice Groups.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program