KINGSPORT, TN: DeNarvaez named CEO at Wellmont
Margaret "Denny" DeNarvaez has been named president/CEO of Wellmont Health System, effective Aug. 1. She succeeds interim CEO Bob Burgin. She was the unanimous selection of the Wellmont board of directors following a national search process. DeNarvaez, 54, has more than 27 years experience in healthcare leadership. She presently serves as CEO of St. John's Mercy Health Care, which includes hospitals in both St. Louis and Washington, MO.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'