KINGSPORT, TN: DeNarvaez named CEO at Wellmont
Margaret "Denny" DeNarvaez has been named president/CEO of Wellmont Health System, effective Aug. 1. She succeeds interim CEO Bob Burgin. She was the unanimous selection of the Wellmont board of directors following a national search process. DeNarvaez, 54, has more than 27 years experience in healthcare leadership. She presently serves as CEO of St. John's Mercy Health Care, which includes hospitals in both St. Louis and Washington, MO.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse