KINGSPORT, TN: DeNarvaez named CEO at Wellmont
Margaret "Denny" DeNarvaez has been named president/CEO of Wellmont Health System, effective Aug. 1. She succeeds interim CEO Bob Burgin. She was the unanimous selection of the Wellmont board of directors following a national search process. DeNarvaez, 54, has more than 27 years experience in healthcare leadership. She presently serves as CEO of St. John's Mercy Health Care, which includes hospitals in both St. Louis and Washington, MO.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%