FT LAUDERDALE: Martin named CFO at Broward Health
Broward Health, June 14, 2010
Broward Health has named Robert K. Martin as CFO. For the past 10 years, Martin, a CPA, served as system vice president of finance with the Mount Carmel Health System in Columbus, OH. He also held positions in finance at Easton Hospital in Easton, PA; Andrew Kaul Memorial Hospital in St. Mary's, PA; and Arthur Andersen & Company in Pittsburgh.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts