PHOENIX: Liles to lead AzHHA
Laurie Liles has been named president and CEO of the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association, following a national search. Liles, who now leads AzHHA's legislative and regulatory advocacy team, will begin her new role on Sept. 7. Currently senior vice president of public affairs, Liles joined AzHHA in 1991.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts