PHOENIX: Liles to lead AzHHA
Laurie Liles has been named president and CEO of the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association, following a national search. Liles, who now leads AzHHA's legislative and regulatory advocacy team, will begin her new role on Sept. 7. Currently senior vice president of public affairs, Liles joined AzHHA in 1991.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013