ST. LOUIS: Dungan to lead Public Policy at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's MC
SSM Health Care has named Judy Dungan director of Public Policy for SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. Dungan will work with local, state, and federal officials on legislative and regulatory issues affecting children's healthcare, as well as general governmental issues affecting the SSM-St. Louis network. She most recently worked in the office of Sen. Christopher Bond (D-CT) as regional director.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law