Carolinas Medical Center-University names new president
Charlotte Observer, June 17, 2010
Bill Leonard has been named president of Carolinas Medical Center-University, replacing Spencer Lilly, who recently became president of Carolinas Medical Center-Mercy. Leonard, whose job change is effective in mid-July, has been serving as CEO of the Union Hospital District in Union, SC, since October 2006. In his new position, Leonard will oversee CMC-University, a 130-bed hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts