Carolinas Medical Center-University names new president
Charlotte Observer, June 17, 2010
Bill Leonard has been named president of Carolinas Medical Center-University, replacing Spencer Lilly, who recently became president of Carolinas Medical Center-Mercy. Leonard, whose job change is effective in mid-July, has been serving as CEO of the Union Hospital District in Union, SC, since October 2006. In his new position, Leonard will oversee CMC-University, a 130-bed hospital.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions