MINNEAPOLIS: UnitedHealth Group Appoints VP of Social Responsibility
UnitedHealth Group, June 21, 2010
UnitedHealth Group has announced that Kate Rubin will join the company June 28 as vice president of social responsibility for UnitedHealth Group and will become executive director of United Health Foundation. Rubin most recently served as president/CEO of the Minnesota High Tech Association.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts