HARLINGEN, TX: Adams Named CEO at Valley Baptist Health Center
William D. Adams has been named Senior Vice President and Chief Executive Officer for Valley Baptist Health Center in Harlingen, TX. Adams is returning to Harlingen from Charleston, WV, where he was vice president and administrator for Charleston Area Medical Center's Memorial Hospital for the past five and a half years. Previously, Adams worked at Valley Baptist in Harlingen for 21 years.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers