SALT LAKE CITY: Betz to Retire as CEO of University of Utah Health Care
University of Utah Health Care, June 21, 2010
After 11 years at the University of Utah, Lorris Betz, MD, has announced his intention to retire as senior vice president for health sciences and CEO of University of Utah Health Care, as soon as his replacement can be found. University officials say the search could take as long as one year. A search committee will be drawn from the university's health sciences, and from its Council of Academic Deans, department chairs from the School of Medicine, healthcare faculty and students, and from community boards associated with the University.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion