TRAVERSE CITY, MI: Munson Healthcare Names New COO
Traverse City Record-Eagle, June 21, 2010
Senior Vice President Kathleen McManus, RN, was promoted to executive vice president and COO for Munson Medical Center. She began her career at Munson Medical Center in February 1992 as director of Radiology Services, and was promoted to director of Imaging and Cardiac Services at Munson in February 1997. She became the vice president for outreach and network development in August 1999, and senior vice president in December 2009.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers