TRAVERSE CITY, MI: Munson Healthcare Names New COO
Traverse City Record-Eagle, June 21, 2010
Senior Vice President Kathleen McManus, RN, was promoted to executive vice president and COO for Munson Medical Center. She began her career at Munson Medical Center in February 1992 as director of Radiology Services, and was promoted to director of Imaging and Cardiac Services at Munson in February 1997. She became the vice president for outreach and network development in August 1999, and senior vice president in December 2009.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs