Hospital Chiefs in Hartselle ousted
HARTSELLE, AL (WAFF)- Hartselle Medical Center is losing the two top positions at that hospital. The chief executive officer and the chief financial officer's positions are being eliminated.
Capella Health Care owns both the Hartselle facility and Parkway Medical Center in Decatur. Parkway's CEO Tim McGill and CFO Danny Crow will take responsibilities for both hospitals.
When asked about any other employment changes, hospital officials said it's too soon to speculate.
The two facilities have worked as "sister" organizations for many years.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth