Hospital Chiefs in Hartselle ousted
HARTSELLE, AL (WAFF)- Hartselle Medical Center is losing the two top positions at that hospital. The chief executive officer and the chief financial officer's positions are being eliminated.
Capella Health Care owns both the Hartselle facility and Parkway Medical Center in Decatur. Parkway's CEO Tim McGill and CFO Danny Crow will take responsibilities for both hospitals.
When asked about any other employment changes, hospital officials said it's too soon to speculate.
The two facilities have worked as "sister" organizations for many years.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions