Hospital Chiefs in Hartselle ousted
HARTSELLE, AL (WAFF)- Hartselle Medical Center is losing the two top positions at that hospital. The chief executive officer and the chief financial officer's positions are being eliminated.
Capella Health Care owns both the Hartselle facility and Parkway Medical Center in Decatur. Parkway's CEO Tim McGill and CFO Danny Crow will take responsibilities for both hospitals.
When asked about any other employment changes, hospital officials said it's too soon to speculate.
The two facilities have worked as "sister" organizations for many years.
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers