Hospital Chiefs in Hartselle ousted
HARTSELLE, AL (WAFF)- Hartselle Medical Center is losing the two top positions at that hospital. The chief executive officer and the chief financial officer's positions are being eliminated.
Capella Health Care owns both the Hartselle facility and Parkway Medical Center in Decatur. Parkway's CEO Tim McGill and CFO Danny Crow will take responsibilities for both hospitals.
When asked about any other employment changes, hospital officials said it's too soon to speculate.
The two facilities have worked as "sister" organizations for many years.
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Medicare to Finally Pay Doctors for Care They Were Giving Away
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- 3 Ways CFOs Can Help Achieve Physician Alignment
- CIOs, CMOs Share EHR, Telehealth Adoption Experiences
- Health Plans Braced for Open Enrollment
- Quality in Ambulatory Surgical Settings Gets a Closer Look
- TJC Announces 11% Increase in Top Performers