Hospital Chiefs in Hartselle ousted
HARTSELLE, AL (WAFF)- Hartselle Medical Center is losing the two top positions at that hospital. The chief executive officer and the chief financial officer's positions are being eliminated.
Capella Health Care owns both the Hartselle facility and Parkway Medical Center in Decatur. Parkway's CEO Tim McGill and CFO Danny Crow will take responsibilities for both hospitals.
When asked about any other employment changes, hospital officials said it's too soon to speculate.
The two facilities have worked as "sister" organizations for many years.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- Physician Pay Will Soon Depend on Outcomes
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- HFMA: Revenue Cycle, Reimbursements Share the Spotlight