Herman named COO of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Dr. Roberta Herman of Concord has been appointed chief operating officer of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. She previously served as the company’s chief medical officer.
In her new role, Herman is responsible for company-wide operations, which includes sales and customer service, product development, provider network, medical management, marketing and communications. She also oversees the research and teaching activities of the Harvard Pilgrim Institute.
“Dr. Herman is uniquely qualified to help guide Harvard Pilgrim into the future,” said Eric H. Schultz, president and CEO of Harvard Pilgrim.
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public