Herman named COO of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Dr. Roberta Herman of Concord has been appointed chief operating officer of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. She previously served as the company’s chief medical officer.
In her new role, Herman is responsible for company-wide operations, which includes sales and customer service, product development, provider network, medical management, marketing and communications. She also oversees the research and teaching activities of the Harvard Pilgrim Institute.
“Dr. Herman is uniquely qualified to help guide Harvard Pilgrim into the future,” said Eric H. Schultz, president and CEO of Harvard Pilgrim.
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- No Boost to NFP Hospital Bond Ratings from Medicaid Expansion
- HL20: Sam Foote, MD—The Courage to Speak Up
- HL20: Derek Angus, MD—An Intense Focus on Care
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014