Herman named COO of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Dr. Roberta Herman of Concord has been appointed chief operating officer of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. She previously served as the company’s chief medical officer.
In her new role, Herman is responsible for company-wide operations, which includes sales and customer service, product development, provider network, medical management, marketing and communications. She also oversees the research and teaching activities of the Harvard Pilgrim Institute.
“Dr. Herman is uniquely qualified to help guide Harvard Pilgrim into the future,” said Eric H. Schultz, president and CEO of Harvard Pilgrim.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries