BCBS of Tennessee names William Gracey as CEO
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee has named hospital industry veteran William M. (Bill) Gracey president and chief operating officer, beefing up its management team as the insurance industry braces for change.
Gracey, who retired as executive vice president and chief operating officer from Brentwood-based LifePoint Hospitals last year, will start his job with the state's largest health insurer on Oct. 18.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States