BCBS of Tennessee names William Gracey as CEO
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee has named hospital industry veteran William M. (Bill) Gracey president and chief operating officer, beefing up its management team as the insurance industry braces for change.
Gracey, who retired as executive vice president and chief operating officer from Brentwood-based LifePoint Hospitals last year, will start his job with the state's largest health insurer on Oct. 18.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts