Danbury Hospital searches for CFO
Without a chief financial officer for the past two months, Danbury Hospital is moving closer to finding a replacement for William Roe, the hospital's former chief financial officer who is expected to go to trial in February on charges he defrauded the hospital of more than $100,000.
In a news release, Dr. John Murphy said hospital officials have been "conducting an extensive search for the right candidate and have narrowed our search to a final selection.''
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers