Danbury Hospital searches for CFO
Without a chief financial officer for the past two months, Danbury Hospital is moving closer to finding a replacement for William Roe, the hospital's former chief financial officer who is expected to go to trial in February on charges he defrauded the hospital of more than $100,000.
In a news release, Dr. John Murphy said hospital officials have been "conducting an extensive search for the right candidate and have narrowed our search to a final selection.''
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate