Parkland hospital execs will split $3.8 million in incentive pay
The top managers at Parkland Memorial Hospital will divide up $3.8 million in incentive pay, which the board of managers approved this afternoon.
The extra pay will be split among 160 managers, including four whose jobs were recently eliminated.
Last year, Parkland split more than $2 million among 28 managers and Dr. Ron Anderson, the hospital's president and chief executive.
Parkland board member Alan Walne said the executives deserved this year's extra pay.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations