NASHVILLE: HCA's Wallace to retire at year’s end
Beverly B. Wallace will retire at year-end as president of Parallon Business Solutions, the wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Holdings that was formally launched two months ago. The 28-year HCA veteran who turned age 60 in January had led the group that created Parallon to offer business services including revenue cycle and supply chain management, staffing, and group purchasing to other hospitals. Before that, Wallace was president of HCA's Shared Services Group. In a regulatory filing, Nashville-based HCA said that it would select a successor to Wallace in due course.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus