NEWNAN, GA: CEO named for Newnan cancer hospital
Cancer Treatment Centers of America has named Kane Dawson as president/CEO of its new southeast regional cancer hospital in Newnan, GA. Schaumburg, IL-based CTCA said its suburban Atlanta facility is set to open in September 2012. It will be their fifth regional destination hospital, and will serve cancer patients and their families from across the Southeast. Dawson, 39, is formerly the COO for CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center in Philadelphia, where he helped open the facility in 2005.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'