NEWNAN, GA: CEO named for Newnan cancer hospital
Cancer Treatment Centers of America has named Kane Dawson as president/CEO of its new southeast regional cancer hospital in Newnan, GA. Schaumburg, IL-based CTCA said its suburban Atlanta facility is set to open in September 2012. It will be their fifth regional destination hospital, and will serve cancer patients and their families from across the Southeast. Dawson, 39, is formerly the COO for CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center in Philadelphia, where he helped open the facility in 2005.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised