Adventist Health Restructures, Forms Hospital Network
Adventist Health has restructured its regional operations to create a new five-hospital network in northern California, the Roseville, CA-based health system has announced.
The newly named Northern California Network includes:
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital in Willits;
- St. Helena Hospital Center for Behavioral Health;
- St. Helena Hospital Clear Lake;
- St. Helena Hospital Napa Valley;
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center, in Ukiah,
- The hospitals' service sites
Scott Reiner, executive vice president/COO and board chairman of the St. Helena Hospital region, said restructuring will strengthen operations across the region, as the five hospitals work toward a coordinated business model.
Terry Newmyer, president/CEO of the St. Helena Region, will assume the additional duties of vice president of Adventist Health and president/CEO of the Northern California Network. Before being appointed as president and CEO of the St. Helena region in 2009, Newmyer was senior vice president of business development for the Florida division of Adventist Health System and the chief development officer for the Florida Hospital Foundation.
"Terry's leadership of the St. Helena hospitals has been exemplary and their successes are well-documented,"" Reiner said. ""His guidance over the Northern California Network will allow us to expand services to communities throughout the region. Through business collaboration and care coordination, we will ensure patients experience excellence across the continuum of care."
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness