SOLDOTNA, AK: Soldotna hospital CFO leaves
CFO Jason Paret is leaving the Soldotna hospital to work at North Hawaii Community Hospital in Waimea, Hawaii. His resignation is effective Sept. 2. Officials say the recruitment process has started, and administrators will soon announce plans to hire a temporary financial officer. CEO Ryan Smith earlier this month announced he's resigning in mid-November for a job in Wyoming.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations