CLEVELAND, OH: MetroHealth hires consultant as interim CFO
MetroHealth System has agreed to hire a consultant as its interim chief financial officer and pay him up to $576,000 a year plus expenses while it continues to pay the former CFO's $440,000 salary plus benefits. Consultant Jeff Rooney of Martinville Dunn will be up to $40,000 a month, be reimbursed for expenses, including travel from Chicago, his lodging here, food and up to a 20% performance bonus when his contract ends. The taxpayer-funded hospital board voted 8-0 to hire Rooney with two members absent.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion