ASHEVILLE, NC: Hoggard Green appointed Mission COO
Jill Hoggard Green, a registered nurse with more than 31 years of experience in the management of healthcare organizations, has been named president/COO of Mission Hospital, Western North Carolina's largest hospital. She will oversee the clinical and operational aspects of the hospital starting Oct. 1. Hoggard Green comes to Mission from PeaceHealth, a health system that includes nine hospitals in Alaska, Washington and Oregon.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised