MADERA, CA: Children's Hospital, CEO agree to part ways
Dr. Gordon Alexander, chief executive officer at Children's Hospital Central California, is leaving the organization. The hospital, in a brief press release issued Monday, said Alexander and the board of trustees "mutually agreed to end their association effective November 15, 2011." Jeff Mayer, chairman of the board of trustees, said "We are very thankful for Dr. Alexander's contributions, dedication and loyalty to the hospital, and we wish him all the success in his future endeavors." Mayer would not elaborate on why Alexander is leaving.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically