MADERA, CA: Children's Hospital, CEO agree to part ways
Dr. Gordon Alexander, chief executive officer at Children's Hospital Central California, is leaving the organization. The hospital, in a brief press release issued Monday, said Alexander and the board of trustees "mutually agreed to end their association effective November 15, 2011." Jeff Mayer, chairman of the board of trustees, said "We are very thankful for Dr. Alexander's contributions, dedication and loyalty to the hospital, and we wish him all the success in his future endeavors." Mayer would not elaborate on why Alexander is leaving.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers