TERRE HAUTE, IN: Conroy named Terre Haute Regional Hospital CEO
Mary Ann Conroy has been named Chief Executive Officer of Terre Haute Regional Hospital, effective Dec. 1. Conroy comes to Regional Hospital from Englewood Community Hospital, a 100-bed HCA facility on Florida's Gulf Coast, where she served as president and chief executive officer since 2008. "Mary Ann is an outstanding healthcare executive and leader," said Bart Colwell, president of Regional Hospital's Board of Trustees, and Margaret Lewis, president of HCA's Richmond, Virginia-based Capital Division, in a joint statement.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts