TERRE HAUTE, IN: Conroy named Terre Haute Regional Hospital CEO
Mary Ann Conroy has been named Chief Executive Officer of Terre Haute Regional Hospital, effective Dec. 1. Conroy comes to Regional Hospital from Englewood Community Hospital, a 100-bed HCA facility on Florida's Gulf Coast, where she served as president and chief executive officer since 2008. "Mary Ann is an outstanding healthcare executive and leader," said Bart Colwell, president of Regional Hospital's Board of Trustees, and Margaret Lewis, president of HCA's Richmond, Virginia-based Capital Division, in a joint statement.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC