BRENTWOOD, TN: LifePoint names Murphy chief development officer
LifePoint Hospitals announced that Leif Murphy has been named executive vice president and chief development officer, effective early November. Murphy joins the company from DSI Renal, Inc., where he served as president/CEO. Prior to DSI, Murphy was senior vice president and treasurer at Caremark, Inc. He also has held leadership roles at Renal Care Group, Inc., National Nephrology Associates, Inc. and HealthSouth Corporation.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'