BRENTWOOD, TN: LifePoint names Murphy chief development officer
LifePoint Hospitals announced that Leif Murphy has been named executive vice president and chief development officer, effective early November. Murphy joins the company from DSI Renal, Inc., where he served as president/CEO. Prior to DSI, Murphy was senior vice president and treasurer at Caremark, Inc. He also has held leadership roles at Renal Care Group, Inc., National Nephrology Associates, Inc. and HealthSouth Corporation.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'