BRENTWOOD, TN: LifePoint names Murphy chief development officer
LifePoint Hospitals announced that Leif Murphy has been named executive vice president and chief development officer, effective early November. Murphy joins the company from DSI Renal, Inc., where he served as president/CEO. Prior to DSI, Murphy was senior vice president and treasurer at Caremark, Inc. He also has held leadership roles at Renal Care Group, Inc., National Nephrology Associates, Inc. and HealthSouth Corporation.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus