ROSEVILLE, CA: Jobe named general counsel for Adventist Health
Meredith Jobe has been named General Counsel for Adventist Health, according to Robert G. Carmen, president and CEO of the Roseville, California-based health care system. Jobe will assume this position in early February. Jobe will manage internal legal affairs of Adventist Health and provide legal advice and counsel to members of the senior management team on a wide variety of operational and clinical matters. Due to his new role, Jobe will resign his seat on the Adventist Health board of directors; he will retain his seat on the White Memorial Medical Center board of directors. Most recently Jobe was the senior partner in his Glendale, CA law firm.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'