NUTLEY, NJ: Gonzalez named acting CEO of The University Hospital
James R. Gonzalez, president/CEO of Broadway House for Continuing Care, has been appointed to the additional position of acting president/CEO of The University Hospital. He has been a healthcare executive at major medical centers in the tri-state area for more than 30 years, including serving as executive vice president and COO of East Orange General Hospital. Gonzalez received his MPH in Health Services Administration from Yale University and is a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised