DENNISON, OH: Trinity Hospital Twin City names new president
Trinity Hospital Twin City has a new president, who will take the reins of the facility Nov. 28. Joseph J. Mitchell has been named president of the 25-bed critical-access hospital, which was acquired by Sylvania Franciscan Health in May and has been under the leadership of Interim CEO Michael Zilm and Interim CFO Lorna J. Morrow since then. As president of Trinity Hospital Twin City, Mitchell will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and growth of the hospital. A search is under way for a new CFO, and Mitchell will be involved in the final hiring process upon his arrival next month. Most recently, Mitchell served as CEO of both River Valley Medical Center (formerly Dardanelle Hospital) in Dardanelle, Ark., and Eureka Springs Hospital in Eureka Springs, AR.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts