MARLBOROUGH, MA: Marlborough Hospital names new president
Marlborough Hospital has chosen Karen Moore, a former nurse who was a hospital CEO in Springfield, MA, as its newest president and CEO. Moore most recently served as CEO for Kindred Hospital Park View in Springfield, where hospital executives said she improved the quality of patient experience. Moore said that she's excited at the chance to oversee the hospital's new Cancer Pavilion. Announced in March, the $11.7 million, 14,500-square-foot addition is part of a revolutionary, comprehensive approach to cancer care, the hospital says.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue