MARLBOROUGH, MA: Marlborough Hospital names new president
Marlborough Hospital has chosen Karen Moore, a former nurse who was a hospital CEO in Springfield, MA, as its newest president and CEO. Moore most recently served as CEO for Kindred Hospital Park View in Springfield, where hospital executives said she improved the quality of patient experience. Moore said that she's excited at the chance to oversee the hospital's new Cancer Pavilion. Announced in March, the $11.7 million, 14,500-square-foot addition is part of a revolutionary, comprehensive approach to cancer care, the hospital says.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers