HANOVER, NH: Dartmouth Health names Weinstein president
James Weinstein, director of The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice and president of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic, was named CEO/president of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock healthcare system. Weinstein's newly-created position combines the former presidencies of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health. Weinstein, a spine surgeon, has been president of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic since 2010 and TDI director since 2007. He served as chairman of the Departments of Orthopedics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth Medical School from 2002 to 2010.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US