HANOVER, NH: Dartmouth Health names Weinstein president
James Weinstein, director of The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice and president of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic, was named CEO/president of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock healthcare system. Weinstein's newly-created position combines the former presidencies of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health. Weinstein, a spine surgeon, has been president of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic since 2010 and TDI director since 2007. He served as chairman of the Departments of Orthopedics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth Medical School from 2002 to 2010.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest