LOS ANGELES: Jackiewicz to lead USC Health
Thomas E. Jackiewicz, a seasoned health care executive with a track record for innovation, creativity and strategic alignment, will assume USC's newly created position of senior vice president/CEO for USC Health, effective Jan. 1, 2012. Jackiewicz, who currently serves as CEO of the UC San Diego Health System and associate vice chancellor of UC San Diego Health Sciences, will report to USC president C. L. Max Nikias.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts