LOS ANGELES: Jackiewicz to lead USC Health
Thomas E. Jackiewicz, a seasoned health care executive with a track record for innovation, creativity and strategic alignment, will assume USC's newly created position of senior vice president/CEO for USC Health, effective Jan. 1, 2012. Jackiewicz, who currently serves as CEO of the UC San Diego Health System and associate vice chancellor of UC San Diego Health Sciences, will report to USC president C. L. Max Nikias.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms