SACRAMENTO: Sutter Health appoints new COO
Sutter Health named longtime Sutter executive Sarah Krevans COO for the Sacramento-based, not-for-profit health care network. The COO role has been vacant since Sutter Health President and CEO Pat Fry left the position in 2005. Krevans, who assumes her new role in January 2012, will oversee the operations of Sutter Health's five Northern California regions and the Sutter Care at Home network of home health and hospice services.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application