SACRAMENTO: Sutter Health appoints new COO
Sutter Health named longtime Sutter executive Sarah Krevans COO for the Sacramento-based, not-for-profit health care network. The COO role has been vacant since Sutter Health President and CEO Pat Fry left the position in 2005. Krevans, who assumes her new role in January 2012, will oversee the operations of Sutter Health's five Northern California regions and the Sutter Care at Home network of home health and hospice services.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts