ANAHEIM, CA: Mission Hospital names CEO
Mission Hospital has named Kenneth McFarland as president and CEO after a national search. McFarland, 50, has worked as the interim CEO since May after the resignation of Peter Bastone, who is now interim CEO at Doctors Medical Center in Modesto. McFarland started working at the nonprofit hospital in 1998 as chief financial officer. In that role, he led the hospital's three-year implementation of electronic medical records, which was completed in the spring. In 2009, he oversaw the purchase of the former South Coast Medical Center in Laguna Beach, which is now called Mission Hospital Laguna Beach.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers