FLORENCE, AL: Lee named COO at Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Bryan Lee has been named COO of Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital. RegionalCare spokesman Tom Whetstone said before Lee's hiring, the COO position had been available for at least 90 days after former ECM COO Jeff Flowers accepted a position in Albany, GA. Lee, a native of Greenville, previously served as division vice president of Select Medical in Pensaloca, FL. Lee's position was announced days after hospital CEO Joe Roach resigned in a decision RegionalCare officials said was mutual between Roach and the ECM board.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans