FLORENCE, AL: Lee named COO at Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Bryan Lee has been named COO of Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital. RegionalCare spokesman Tom Whetstone said before Lee's hiring, the COO position had been available for at least 90 days after former ECM COO Jeff Flowers accepted a position in Albany, GA. Lee, a native of Greenville, previously served as division vice president of Select Medical in Pensaloca, FL. Lee's position was announced days after hospital CEO Joe Roach resigned in a decision RegionalCare officials said was mutual between Roach and the ECM board.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'