TUCSON, AZ: Carondelet St. Mary's Hospital welcomes new CEO
Dorothy L. Sawyer joined Carondelet Health Network as senior vice president/CEO for Carondelet St. Mary's Hospital, effective Nov. 7. Sawyer assumed the role of CEO of Carondelet's west side hospital from outgoing CEO Winnie Fritz. Sawyer most recently worked with IASIS Healthcare as both market president and CEO of Physician Group of Arizona.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'