TUCSON, AZ: Carondelet St. Mary's Hospital welcomes new CEO
Dorothy L. Sawyer joined Carondelet Health Network as senior vice president/CEO for Carondelet St. Mary's Hospital, effective Nov. 7. Sawyer assumed the role of CEO of Carondelet's west side hospital from outgoing CEO Winnie Fritz. Sawyer most recently worked with IASIS Healthcare as both market president and CEO of Physician Group of Arizona.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts