WARSAW, NY: WCCH CEO plans to retire
Leon Kuczmarski, MD, has announced his intention to retire from Wyoming County Community Health System. Kuczmarski has been the system's CEO since March. With Kuczmarski's retirement, expected in the first quarter of 2012, he will end 18 years of service with the facility. He has agreed to remain with the WCCHS throughout the transition, while the Board of Managers finds a replacement.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'