TALLAHASSEE: Wethington leaves CRMC for Texas job
Bud Wethington, president/CEO of Capital Regional Medical Center, has resigned and will be moving to Texas to take a position at a 357-bed hospital there. The announcement was made by Michael Joyce, president of the North Florida Division of Hospital Corporation of America, which owns CRMC. Wethington has been CRMC's president/CEO since December 2008. Wethington will be the CEO at Tomball Regional Medical Center, a 357-bed hospital in Tomball, TX.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%