TALLAHASSEE: Wethington leaves CRMC for Texas job
Bud Wethington, president/CEO of Capital Regional Medical Center, has resigned and will be moving to Texas to take a position at a 357-bed hospital there. The announcement was made by Michael Joyce, president of the North Florida Division of Hospital Corporation of America, which owns CRMC. Wethington has been CRMC's president/CEO since December 2008. Wethington will be the CEO at Tomball Regional Medical Center, a 357-bed hospital in Tomball, TX.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening