TALLAHASSEE: Wethington leaves CRMC for Texas job
Bud Wethington, president/CEO of Capital Regional Medical Center, has resigned and will be moving to Texas to take a position at a 357-bed hospital there. The announcement was made by Michael Joyce, president of the North Florida Division of Hospital Corporation of America, which owns CRMC. Wethington has been CRMC's president/CEO since December 2008. Wethington will be the CEO at Tomball Regional Medical Center, a 357-bed hospital in Tomball, TX.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream