OLATHE, KS: Olathe Health System hires new CIO
Olathe Health System has hired George Dix to fill the role of CIO, effective this month. Before joining Olathe Health System, Dix was vice president/CIO at Cape Fear Valley Health System in Fayetteville, NC. At CFVHS, Dix led the information technology function. Dix previously served in executive information technology roles at Ascension Health Information Services/Borgess Health in Kalamazoo, MI and Catholic Health Initiatives in Kentucky.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives