MONTGOMERY: Jackson Hospital CEO Henderson takes FL job
Jackson Hospital president and CEO Don Henderson has announced his resignation effective Jan. 31. Henderson, 54, has accepted a position as CEO of the Central Florida Health Alliance in Leesburg, FL. A search committee of the board of trustees has begun the process of selecting a new president and CEO. Jackson Hospital saw many changes during Henderson's tenure, including the construction of the Jackson Imaging and Jackson Surgery centers, the expansion of the cardiology department, the implementation of EMRs, and the growth of the Jackson Clinic.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes