DALLAS: Parkland names new CNO
Mary K. Eagen has been named Executive Vice President/CNO for Parkland Health & Hospital System. She will join Parkland on Jan. 30, 2012. Eagen comes to Parkland from CHRISTUS Health Southeast Texas in Beaumont, where she served as the Regional Chief Nurse Executive since 2004. During her tenure, she was responsible for nursing, pharmacy and education roles for the surgery service line at CHRISTUS Hospitals St. Elizabeth, St. Mary and Jasper.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream