SPRINGFIELD, MO: CoxHealth announces new leadership
CoxHealth announced promotions for four key leadership positions Wednesday. The advances became effective Sunday and follow the retirement of President/CEO Robert Bezanson, whose last day with CoxHealth was Saturday. Steven D. Edwards will replace Bezanson as president/CEO of CoxHealth. Moving up within CoxHealth are: John Duff, MD, senior vice president/CHO; Ken Powell, MD, chairman JOC, chief integrated physicians; Ron Prenger, vice president, chief clinical officer; Brian Williams, vice president, chief business development.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program