SPRINGFIELD, MO: CoxHealth announces new leadership
CoxHealth announced promotions for four key leadership positions Wednesday. The advances became effective Sunday and follow the retirement of President/CEO Robert Bezanson, whose last day with CoxHealth was Saturday. Steven D. Edwards will replace Bezanson as president/CEO of CoxHealth. Moving up within CoxHealth are: John Duff, MD, senior vice president/CHO; Ken Powell, MD, chairman JOC, chief integrated physicians; Ron Prenger, vice president, chief clinical officer; Brian Williams, vice president, chief business development.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts