ELIZABETHTON, KY: Prather named CMO of Baptist Healthcare System
Jody Prather, MD, vice president/CMO of Hardin Memorial Hospital, has been named CMO for Baptist Healthcare System, effective Feb. 27. Prather’s last day with HMH is Jan. 27. Through his new role, Prather will work closely with leaders across the Baptist Healthcare System to implement improvements in clinical performance and pinpoint best practices to maintain quality and cost-effective care in an efficient manner, according to HMH. Prather said the county has experienced unprecedented growth and HMH has made the right moves to position itself.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers