ELIZABETHTON, KY: Prather named CMO of Baptist Healthcare System
Jody Prather, MD, vice president/CMO of Hardin Memorial Hospital, has been named CMO for Baptist Healthcare System, effective Feb. 27. Prather’s last day with HMH is Jan. 27. Through his new role, Prather will work closely with leaders across the Baptist Healthcare System to implement improvements in clinical performance and pinpoint best practices to maintain quality and cost-effective care in an efficient manner, according to HMH. Prather said the county has experienced unprecedented growth and HMH has made the right moves to position itself.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013