Hospital CEO hit with DUI
St. John's Medical Center acting CEO John Kren was charged with DUI earlier this month after allegedly flipping his truck and later being arrested in the hospital's emergency room. According to the probable cause statement by Teton County Sheriff's Deputy Aaron Dunlap filed Jan. 17 in 9th Circuit Court, Kren, 45, lost control of his Chevrolet pickup truck shortly after 9 p.m. Jan. 13.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital