LENEXA, KS: Central Peninsula Hospital hires new CEO
Upon completing a thorough nationwide executive search, Central Peninsula Hospital in Soldotna, Alaska, has hired Richard Davis to fill the role of chief executive officer. A seasoned healthcare executive with nearly 20 years of senior leadership experience, Davis will immediately assume his new duties at Central Peninsula. Davis joined Central Peninsula Hospital as chief operating officer in August 2011. Davis has a proven track record in the Alaska healthcare landscape, serving in leadership roles at Alaska Regional Hospital and Providence Hospital in Anchorage.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers